Child care grants

Do you have kids? Student Leadership offers childcare reimbursement grants to students in good standing, on financial aid, and Pell-eligible, providing financial assistance for childcare costs accrued while attending PCC classes.

Learn more about the child care options at PCC, and apply for a grant from us if you need help with costs:


Apply for the Cascade grant online. We also work with Albina Head Start to process applications to their on-campus classrooms. Contact us for more information: 971-722-5575,

Rock Creek

Apply for the Rock Creek grant online. If you have questions, contact Nora Hernandez[opens in new window].  Applications available the first and second week of the quarter.


Apply for the Southeast grant online. Money can be applied to off campus child care state licensed providers or the on campus YMCA facility. Contact us for more information: MT 152, 971-722-6053,


The Sylvania child care subsidy is administered through the Sylvania Women’s Resource Center. If you have questions, call 971-722-4651 or email Debra Porta.