Great British Baking Class: Showcase (Fall 2022)
About the Class
Bake and share your favorite signature recipe without the pressure of the Bake-Off tent! This class is open to any student taking a Great British Baking Class with Elizebett this term. This will be a great opportunity for you to connect in-person with fellow students, deepen your baking knowledge, and taste each others’ GBBO-inspired bakes! Includes an instructor-led demonstration.
Date / Time: Tues, Nov 1 | 7 to 8:20pm
Location: PCC Southeast Campus – Tabor 126 (7901 SE Division St, Portland OR 97206). Here’s a link with more information about the PCC Southeast Campus, including a campus map.
Register at https://www.pcc.edu/schedule/.
Additional Information and Instructions for Students
About This Class
- Students are invited to bake and bring one signature recipe to share with fellow students in this in-person class. Please bring your bake ready to serve.
- Plates and utensils will be provided, but if your bake requires special serving tools, etc. please bring what you need.
- Class will also include a short learning module / demonstration.
- We will also have water, coffee, and/or tea available.
- At least 1 week before the class starts, you will receive an email with more information. Please ensure you are able to access your emails through PCC.
Allergen Note: Recipes and baked products may contain wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, milk, and dairy.