2305 SE 82nd Avenue, Portland, OR 97216
(SE 82nd & Division)
Mt. Tabor Hall, Room 107
TO TAKE THE COLLEGE PLACEMENT TESTS, STUDENTS MUST:
1. APPLY FOR ADMISSIONS: ONLINE at www.pcc.edu/admissions/, or IN PERSON at Mt Tabor Hall, Windows 4,5, and 6.
2. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PURCHASE A PARKING PERMIT if you park on campus.
Park in a REGULAR parking space (NOT 30-Minute/Visitor Parking/Public Safety).
3. CHOOSE TEST DATE/TIME FROM SCHEDULE. NO APPOINTMENTS are needed.
4. When you arrive, please have a seat in the seating area located across from the Testing Office. The testing session will start promptly at the time listed on the testing schedule. Students are admitted on a first-come, first-served basis at any time EXCEPT during the last hour of the testing session. In the event that a student has not completed his/her test by the end of the testing session, the studentís work will be saved and needs to be completed at a later date.
5. BRING TO THE TEST: Picture ID and PCC Student ID# ('G' Number).
Students MUST know their PCC Student ID number.
6. TESTING TIME is 2 to 2 Ĺ hours: Tests are NOT timed - so take your time!
7. TEST SCORES and PLACEMENT RESULTS: Immediately after testing.
Students will also receive help setting up their MyPCC Account, referred to an Advisor, and info regarding New Student Orientation and Registration.
If you have questions, please call SE Testing Office: (971)722-6277 or
email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OTHER INFO: NO Children are allowed in Testing Room - or unattended outside of the Testing
Room. NO food or drinks allowed. NO cell phones, pagers, language dictionaries, etc.
Calculators, pencils and scratch paper are provided.
If you are 15 YEARS OLD OR YOUNGER, you must see an Academic Advisor (Admissions Office,
SE Center, Mt Tabor Hall, Rm 152) before starting college.
If you have PREVIOUS COLLEGE CREDIT: bring an unofficial transcript for an Advisor
to review BEFORE you test.
An OFFICIAL transcript must also be sent to:
Student Records, PO Box 19000, Portland, OR 97280
College Placement SAMPLE QUESTIONS online: www.act.org/compass/sample
College Placement MATH PREP/BRUSH UP:
www.math.com or www.saab.org or www.algebra.com
For MORE TESTING INFORMATION:
Visit the testing webpages at www.pcc.edu/resources/testing
SEE YOU SOON!
Posted by: Jasmin Huskic