Sylvania Campus: 12000 SW 49th Avenue Portland, OR 97219
Testing Office Location: College Center Building, room 216
Description: No appointment is necessary for the College Placement Test or the ESOL (English as a Second Language/ English as a Non-Native Language) Placement Test.
* Please fill out the Application for Admissions Form and turn it in to the Office of Admissions if you have never been a student with PCC before. The form can be found online at http://www.pcc.edu/admissions/
* All testing requires valid photo ID without exception as well as your student identification number ("G" number).
* The testing period ends one hour after we stop admitting students: please budget your time accordingly.
* Average time to complete the standard placement test is two hours. Average time for the ESOL placement test is two and a half hours.
* A New Student Orientation is required for new students who have taken the placement test.