This is a list of courses offered by the Microelectronics Technology (MT) department during the current/upcoming term; it is not a list of courses Microelectronics students should take. Contact an MT advisor for help selecting the courses you should register for. Note that classes have limited space so you should register as soon as possible. See the registration page for registration dates.
- MT 101
- Intro to Semiconductor Manuf
- MT 102
- Intro to Semiconductor Dev
- MT 103
- Intro to Micro and Nano Proc
- MT 104
- Intro to Solar Voltaic Process
- MT 180
- High Tech Employmnt Strategies
- MT 222
- Quality Control Methods in Mfg
This page includes online and remote classes only, you may also view all available courses for this topic.