Mental and Behavioral Health (CEU)
Deepen your understanding and tools for supporting the mental health and well-being of clients/patients through PCC's Institute for Health Professional's Mental and Behavioral Health classes. Whether you are seeking foundational knowledge or professional development, our innovative classes will provide you with new skills.
Courses are designed for health professionals, including counselors, social workers, educators, nurses, addictions professionals, and more. Meet your continuing education needs while learning the latest emotional, cognitive, and behavioral health tools from experts in the field!
- CEU 3870
- Cultural Competency for Health Professionals
- CEU 3761
- Ethics from An Interpersonal Neurobioology Perspective
- CEU 3683
- Foundations of Interpersonal Neurobiology 1
- CEU 3640
- Foundations of Motivational Interviewing
- CEU 3760
- Introduction to Interpersonal Neurobiology (IPNB)
- CEU 3960
- Mental Health First Aid: Adults
This page includes online and remote classes only, you may also view all available courses for this topic.