LIB127 Information Research
Explores a discipline or job-related field by learning what professionals and scholars read, write and talk about. Covers where research and information is published and how to access relevant information efficiently. Examines the jargon used in a field of study or profession and how evidence is used in decision making. Prerequisite: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|24243||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From April 3 through May 28, 2023
|Max Macias||Books for CRN 24243 $0|
Class details for CRN 24243
Notes: Focus: Healthcare.
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: classes take place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: classes do not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: classes take place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.
- In-person and remote: classes meet both in-person and remotely. Attendance at both is required.
- In-person and online: classes meet in-person with additional online activities required.
- Remote and online: classes meet remotely with additional online activities required.