WS202 Women Activism Social Change
Applies intersectional analysis to examine feminist movements for social change. Explores individual and community resistance to oppression. Examines activists' strategies, organizations, goals, accomplishments and challenges. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|12856||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG3 230|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 12 to 1:50pm
From January 10 through March 23, 2023
|Veronica Sandoval||Books for CRN 12856
Class details for CRN 12856
Notes: CBL Option - www.pcc.edu/cbl
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.