WR246 Adv Creative Wr, Edit & Pub
Emphasizes development of craft while introducing basics of editing others' manuscripts and preparing them for publication in a variety of forms, including an annual student literary magazine. Prerequisites: (WR 240 or WR 241 or WR 242 or WR 243) and (WR 244 or WR 245) or instructor permission. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|10030||In-person||Cascade TH 100|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 4 to 5:50pm
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Justin E Rigamonti||Books for CRN 10030
Class details for CRN 10030
Notes: Cascade students do not need 200-level prerequisites.
|10104||In-person||Sylvania CT 103|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 11am to 12:50pm
From January 10 through March 23, 2023
|Megan E Savage||Books for CRN 10104
Class details for CRN 10104
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.