WR105 Writing for Scholarships
Explores approaches to autobiographical writing required for completing scholarship applications. Covers responses to typical scholarship essay prompts. Develops scholarship essays through journaling and sharing essay drafts. Introduces the practice of revising and rewriting material in different ways to respond to different audiences and prompts. Prerequisite: Placement into WR 115 or instructor approval. Corequisites: Concurrent enrollment in CG 105. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|12457||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From January 9 through March 4, 2023
|Elizabeth D Phillips||Books for CRN 12457 $0|
Class details for CRN 12457
Notes: Must also register for CG 105, 10495.
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.