VT102 Small Animal Nursing/Restraint
Covers nursing techniques and principles of restraint of dogs, cats, and birds. Emphasizes techniques to maximize the safety aspect of restraint to both the handler and to the animal patient. Prerequisite: Admission to Veterinary Technology program. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
LectureChoose one of these classes.
|13718||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG7 138|
Thursday and Fridayfrom 9 to 9:50am
From January 12 through March 24, 2023
|Katie M Olsen||Books for CRN 13718
Class details for CRN 13718
LabAnd also choose one of these classes.
|13721||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG7 138|
Fridayfrom 10am to 12:50pm
From January 13 through March 24, 2023
|Katie M Olsen||Books for CRN 13721
Class details for CRN 13721
|13722||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG7 138|
Thursdayfrom 10am to 12:50pm
From January 12 through March 23, 2023
|Katie M Olsen||Books for CRN 13722
Class details for CRN 13722
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.