PS280A CE: Political Science
Extends knowledge of Political Science through work and/or volunteer time spent in settings that provide learning experiences. Department permission required. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|12093||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG5 220|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 12 to 1:50pm
From January 10 through March 23, 2023
|Douglas G Byrd||Books for CRN 12093 $0|
Class details for CRN 12093
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.