PS205 Global Politics:Conflict/Coop
Examines the nature of relations among states. Includes motivating factors such as nationalism and imperialism, economic rivalries and the quest for security, questions of national sovereignty and international cooperation, war and peace, global issues, and the future. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|14174||In-person||Sylvania SS 111|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 12 to 1:50pm
From January 10 through March 23, 2023
|Robert R Asaadi||Books for CRN 14174 $0|
Class details for CRN 14174
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.