PS204 Comparative Political Systems
Covers the study of political systems in various countries. Includes such issues as policy-making, representation/ participation, political culture, political economy and development and governance. Countries chosen will represent various political systems including, democracies, totalitarian regimes, dictatorships, post-communist systems in transition, newly industrializing and developing countries. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|13009||In-person||Southeast SCOM 314|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 4 to 5:50pm
From January 9 through March 20, 2023
|Mary I Dakin||Books for CRN 13009
Class details for CRN 13009
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.