PS203 State and Local Government
Examines state and local government policy formulation and outcomes on issues ranging from taxation to prisons, and education to environmental concerns. Focuses on Oregon state and local politics. PS 201, PS 202, and PS 203 can be taken in sequence. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 1 to 2:50pm
From January 10 through March 23, 2023
|George H Cole||Books for CRN 12937 $0|
Class details for CRN 12937
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.