PE299N Yoga Pilates Fusion II
Expands on the methods and skills of Hatha yoga and mat Pilates. Incorporates intermediate-level exercises for increased flexibility, core strength and stabilization, muscle balance, improved health, relaxation, and reduced stress in daily living. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|15593||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Kelsey L Deacon||Books for CRN 15593
Class details for CRN 15593
Notes: Remote and Online requirements.
|and Remote||Not applicable|
Mondayfrom 9 to 10:20am
From January 9 through March 20, 2023
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.