PE186Z Conditioning for Dance
Examines somatic practices and conditioning methods as they pertain to dance training. Develops kinesthetic awareness, strength, flexibility, stability and greater efficiency in movement. Focus may vary from term to term. PE 186Z and D 121 are equivalent and only one may be taken for credit. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|15438||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG5 111|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 10 to 11:20am
From January 10 through March 23, 2023
|Dee A McQueen||Books for CRN 15438
Class details for CRN 15438
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.