PE186R Hip Hop
Introduces the fundamental principles and skills of Hip Hop dance. Places emphasis on development of correct technique, strength and flexibility, musicality, and individual expression through movement. Focuses on Hip Hop elements, culture, and terminology. D 177 and PE 186R are equivalent and only one may be taken for credit. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|15410||In-person||Cascade CAGYM 201|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 2:30 to 3:50pm
From January 9 through March 22, 2023
|Donna M Oefinger||Books for CRN 15410
Class details for CRN 15410
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.