PE184Q Meditation Mind Body Fitnes II
Expands and deepens the meditation experience and focuses on a variety of techniques and methods for actively meditating. Emphasizes the overall value and benefits of a meditation practice for reduced stress, postural and breath awareness, increased relaxation, overall wellness, and mind-body fitness. Explores mindfulness, concentration, stillness, and meditation techniques to improve the mental aspects of fitness, sport, and competition. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|13037||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Jill W Tuleya||Books for CRN 13037
Class details for CRN 13037
|and Remote||Not applicable|
Tuesdayfrom 12 to 1:20pm
From January 10 through March 21, 2023
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.