PE183Z Tae Kwon Do III
Expands knowledge of Tae Kwon Do techniques beyond the basics while strengthening self-defense skills. Covers skills required for national and international black belt certifications, as well as skills required for Olympic-style sparring referee certification through USA Taekwondo. Develops skill set required to instruct beginning Tae Kwon Do students, including the use of Korean vocabulary and classroom etiquette. Recommend: PE 183Y or instructor approval. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|14102||In-person||Sylvania HT GYMI|
Fridayfrom 11:30am to 2:20pm
From January 13 through March 24, 2023
|Ruth Moultrie||Books for CRN 14102
Class details for CRN 14102
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.