PE183Y Tae Kwon Do II
Progressive continuation of the fundamental techniques employed in the art of Tae Kwon Do I. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|14101||In-person||Sylvania HT GYMI|
Fridayfrom 11:30am to 2:20pm
From January 13 through March 24, 2023
|Ruth Moultrie||Books for CRN 14101
Class details for CRN 14101
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.