PE182Y Indoor Cycling
Introduces a improved fitness, health, and overall wellness through structured group cycling. Perform safe and proper group exercises. The focus of the course and skills learned will vary by campus, term, and/or instructor. Promotes improved cardiorespiratory conditioning, muscle strength and endurance, flexibility, and body composition. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|15353||In-person||Sylvania HT 113A|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 1 to 2:20pm
From January 9 through March 22, 2023
|Mike E Guthrie||Books for CRN 15353
Class details for CRN 15353
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.