PE182W Phy. Act. for Weight Control
Introduces an independent and applied physical exercise program to promote physical activity and improve body composition. Promotes healthy behavior change patterns. Covers the application of pre- and post-fitness assessment. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|10841||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Susan M Milln||Books for CRN 10841
Class details for CRN 10841
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.