PE182S Tai Chi I
Explores this ancient form of gentle movement which emphasizes balance, concentration and coordination. Addresses traditional styles of Tai Chi, meditation and Yi (mind) development techniques in an easy to follow format. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|10173||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|William G Douglass||Books for CRN 10173 $0|
Class details for CRN 10173
Notes: Beginning Long Form
|and Remote||Not applicable|
Wednesdayfrom 2 to 2:30pm
From January 11 through March 22, 2023
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.