PE182P Pilates I
Covers the practice of Pilates with a focus on increasing core strength and stabilization, muscle balance, tone, coordination, and flexibility. Incorporates non-impact mat exercises designed to develop whole body awareness and control, and includes modifications for various fitness levels. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 11am to 12:20pm
From January 9 through March 22, 2023
|Kelsey L Deacon||Books for CRN 10439
Class details for CRN 10439
Notes: Includes Core Fitness
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.