PE182J Gentle Yoga
Introduces Vinyasa yoga techniques to better manage stress. Incorporates a dynamic series of poses performed at a gentle pace. Covers basic yoga philosophy, asanas, pranayama, meditation and relaxation for a holistic approach to better health and wellness. Recommended for students with limited abilities and beginners who are not ready for Yoga I. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 7 to 8:20pm
From January 10 through March 23, 2023
|Kelsey L Deacon||Books for CRN 13153
Class details for CRN 13153
Notes: Gentle Yoga, Meditation Combo
|12711||In-person||Sylvania SS 121|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 11am to 12:20pm
From January 9 through March 22, 2023
|Theresa M Truesdell||Books for CRN 12711
Class details for CRN 12711
Notes: Includes Meditation
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.