PE182G Tai Chi II
Continues the exploration of theories and movement principles, meditation and Yi (mind) development introduced in Tai Chi I. Expands upon the basic techniques to develop a life-long practice of Tai Chi. Recommended: PE 182S or instructor approval. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|10669||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|William G Douglass||Books for CRN 10669
Class details for CRN 10669
Notes: Long form
|and Remote||Not applicable|
Wednesdayfrom 2 to 2:30pm
From January 11 through March 22, 2023
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.