PE182A Beg Group Fitness
Promotes fitness, health, and overall wellness through structured group fitness classes. Introduces knowledge and skills needed to perform safe and proper group fitness exercises. Emphasizes improved cardiorespiratory conditioning, muscle strength and endurance, flexibility, and body composition. Skills covered may vary by campus, term, and/or instructor. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 6 to 7:20pm
From January 10 through March 23, 2023
|Not applicable||Mercedes Brehmer-Bieker||Books for CRN 15632
Class details for CRN 15632
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.