PE181D Interval Training I
Focuses on improvements in cardiorespiratory and muscular fitness using interval training. Involves a series of low- to high-intensity workouts interspersed with rest/recovery periods. Includes the use of weights and a wide variety of functional fitness training equipment. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|15426||In-person||Cascade CAGYM 203|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 12 to 1:20pm
From January 10 through March 23, 2023
|Susan M Milln||Books for CRN 15426
Class details for CRN 15426
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.