PE162N Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) II
Expands on the knowledge, applications and techniques introduced in Mixed Martial Arts I. Increases focus on striking techniques, proper mitt work, grappling, kicking and mat work. Includes a variety of intermediate-level activities and exercises in challenging conditions unique to MMA. Required: MMA gloves and hand wraps. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|15443||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG5 GYM-B|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 5:30 to 6:50pm
From January 10 through March 23, 2023
|Carlos T Arevalo||Books for CRN 15443
Class details for CRN 15443
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.