PE162M Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)
Introduces high-intensity mixed martial arts (MMA) group exercise focusing on challenging the body in a dynamic and energetic fashion. Includes a variety of activities and exercises in challenging conditions unique to MMA. Utilizes resistance, balance, and compounded motions to improve overall fitness to help optimize athletic performance while minimizing potential injury when performing mixed martial arts activities. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|15442||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG5 GYM-B|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 5:30 to 6:50pm
From January 10 through March 23, 2023
|Carlos T Arevalo||Books for CRN 15442
Class details for CRN 15442
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.