PE142B Zumba Fitness II
Expands knowledge, application and skills of Zumba Fitness I. Builds upon fundamental techniques learned in Zumba Fitness I. Promotes continued improvement of cardiorespiratory conditioning, muscular endurance, and flexibility through the safe and proper execution of Zumba. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|11201||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG5 111|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 12:30 to 1:50pm
From January 9 through March 22, 2023
|Dee A McQueen||Books for CRN 11201
Class details for CRN 11201
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.