PE120F Ballet III
Continues development of Ballet technique at an advanced level with a focus on increasingly complicated choreography and the expression and communication of Ballet in performance. D 290B and PE 120F cannot both be taken for credit. Prerequisites: D 290A or PE 120E. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|12721||In-person||Southeast TABOR 102|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 12 to 1:20pm
From January 9 through March 22, 2023
|Valerie R Limbrunner-Bartlett||Books for CRN 12721
Class details for CRN 12721
|15395||In-person||Southeast TABOR 102|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 10 to 11:20am
From January 10 through March 23, 2023
|Valerie R Limbrunner-Bartlett||Books for CRN 15395
Class details for CRN 15395
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.