PE120C Ballet II
Develops Ballet technique at intermediate level with a focus on dynamic alignment, musicality, movement qualities, and functional technique. D 191A and PE 120C cannot both be taken for credit. Prerequisites: D 190B or PE 120B. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|12718||In-person||Southeast TABOR 102|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 12 to 1:20pm
From January 9 through March 22, 2023
|Valerie R Limbrunner-Bartlett||Books for CRN 12718
Class details for CRN 12718
|15392||In-person||Southeast TABOR 102|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 10 to 11:20am
From January 10 through March 23, 2023
|Valerie R Limbrunner-Bartlett||Books for CRN 15392
Class details for CRN 15392
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.