PE100X TRX Suspension Training
Explores principles of the TRX suspension trainer. Focuses on the concept of using one's own bodyweight for the exercises for a total body workout. Introduces safe and proper suspension training exercises, in a group exercise setting, that stabilize the primary and core muscles including the back, chest, arms, legs, abdominals, hips, and lateral trunk muscles. Promotes improved muscle strength, range of motion, stability and mobility. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|15428||In-person||Cascade CAGYM 203|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 12 to 1:20pm
From January 10 through March 23, 2023
|Susan M Milln||Books for CRN 15428
Class details for CRN 15428
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.