OMT223 Practicum III: Ophthalmic Med
Provides intermediate clinical education experience in local ophthalmic practices and health care facilities under the supervision of facility personnel. Includes exposure to working conditions and skills needed while performing ophthalmic diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. Prerequisite: OMT 222. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|13893||In-person||Cascade CAHOSP TBA|
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and FridayTBA with time to be announced at a later date
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Ellie Bessarab||Books for CRN 13893
Class details for CRN 13893
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.