MUS221A Chamber Chorus
Provides the opportunity to sing in a small vocal ensemble. Includes directed rehearsal and performance. Includes possible local, regional and/or other off-campus public performances. Audition required. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|12253||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG3 114|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 1:30 to 2:50pm
From January 9 through March 22, 2023
|Lee A Nolan||Books for CRN 12253 $0|
Class details for CRN 12253
Notes: Select Ensemble, Contact Instructor
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.