MUS212A Music Theory II (part two)
Continues study of harmony from Music Theory II (part one). Focuses on techniques associated with 19th century music practices. Includes chromatic harmony and distant tonal relationship as exhibited in large-scale formal relationships. Prerequisite: MUS 211A. Corequisite: MUS 212B. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 9 to 10:20am
From January 10 through March 23, 2023
|Jason A Palmer||Books for CRN 10054
Class details for CRN 10054
Notes: Online and face to face requirements
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.