MUS193 Class Guitar III
Group instruction in guitar. Continues material presented in Music 192. Topics include reading notes up to the twelfth position, alternate tunings, altered chords, creating original arrangements and music theory as it applies to the guitar. Includes both performing as a soloist and as a member of an ensemble. Detailed study of twentieth century guitar practice and the influence of popular styles. Prerequisite: MUS 192. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Tuesdayfrom 10 to 11:20am
From January 10 through March 21, 2023
|Julia L Banzi||Books for CRN 12258
Class details for CRN 12258
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.