MUS192 Class Guitar II
Group instruction in guitar. Continues material presented in Music 191. Topics include reading notes up to the fifth position, advanced left hand technique, chord structure, flamenco technique and music theory as it applies to the guitar. Includes both solo and ensemble performance. More in depth study of the historical origins of the guitar, the repertoire and its major players. Prerequisite: MUS 191 or knowledge of first position note reading. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Tuesdayfrom 10 to 11:20am
From January 10 through March 21, 2023
|Julia L Banzi||Books for CRN 10466
Class details for CRN 10466
Notes: Remote synchronous,
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.