MUS190 Introduction to Piano
Group instruction in piano performance. Development of basic piano skills and the introduction to related musical concepts. Focus given to basic keyboard technique, note- reading, rhythm, chords and repertoire performance. No previous experience required. Not designed for Music majors. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Fridayfrom 9 to 11:50am
From January 13 through March 24, 2023
|Cherise A da Cunha||Books for CRN 10798 $0|
Class details for CRN 10798
Notes: Piano/Keyboard required for class Zoom meetings
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.