MUS170 Music Tech: Beats and Basics
Introduces music technology for musicians and music majors. Covers software-based recording with a focus on the construction of beats and melodies. Presents a foundation in MIDI, sequencing, signal processing, and applied production. Introduces history of electronic music. Recommended: MUS 110. Prerequisite: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 2 to 3:50pm
From January 10 through March 23, 2023
|Alessandra G Genovese||Books for CRN 12756 $0|
Class details for CRN 12756
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 9 to 10:50am
From January 9 through March 22, 2023
|Setareh Seyed Mofidi||Books for CRN 12109
Class details for CRN 12109
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.