MUS166C Jazz Ensemble III
Provides an opportunity for instrumentalists to practice and perform at a beginning/intermediate level in a jazz and improvised music ensemble. Includes conducted and coached rehearsals for public performance. Covers performance, practice, and repertoire for jazz ensemble and jazz big band. Requires the ability to read music. Prerequisite: MUS 166B. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|15526||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG3 114|
Fridayfrom 10 to 11:50am
From January 13 through March 24, 2023
|Jason A Palmer||Books for CRN 15526 $0|
Class details for CRN 15526
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.