MUS112 Music Theory I (part two)
Continues work from MUS 111. Focuses on four-part harmony and common practice period voice leading. Includes figured bass realization, harmonic analysis and written composition. Part two of three-term sequence. Concurrent enrollment in MUS 112C is required for music transfer students. Prerequisites: MUS 111 and its prerequisite requirements. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|10453||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG3 132|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 10:30 to 11:50am
From January 10 through March 23, 2023
|Jason A Palmer||Books for CRN 10453
Class details for CRN 10453
Notes: Remote attendance possible
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.