MUC282 Creative Coding II
Provides intermediate-level computer programming for creative purposes, such as immersive experiences and installations, generative graphics and sound, and interactive applications and environments. Prerequisite: MUC 272. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 10 to 11:50am
From January 10 through March 23, 2023
|Nathan A Gammill||Books for CRN 12758 $0|
Class details for CRN 12758
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.