MUC277 Microcontrollers II
Provides intermediate-level experience with electronics, sensor hardware, and programming microcontrollers for applications in the arts and creative industries. Introduces user interface design concepts and physical fabrication techniques for artistic and commercial purposes. Prerequisite: MUC 274. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|14969||In-person||Cascade MAHB 223|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 12:30 to 2:20pm
From January 10 through March 23, 2023
|Jesse R Mejia||Books for CRN 14969 $0|
Class details for CRN 14969
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.