MUC271 Audio Programming II
Provides intermediate experience with the visual programming language Max/MSP and the practice of creative coding for music and sound design. Prerequisite: MUC 270. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 10 to 11:50am
From January 9 through March 22, 2023
|Ravi Kittappa||Books for CRN 12252 $0|
Class details for CRN 12252
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 2:30 to 4:20pm
From January 10 through March 23, 2023
|Crystal C Cortez||Books for CRN 12755 $0|
Class details for CRN 12755
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.