MUC200B Composition II
Covers sonic and compositional aspects of music technology. Includes the study of electronic music in the classical and popular music realms, and composition projects with the goal of creating a portfolio of original works. This is the second course in a three-course sequence. Prerequisite: MUC 200A. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 12:30 to 1:50pm
From January 10 through March 23, 2023
|Crystal C Cortez||Books for CRN 11864 $0|
Class details for CRN 11864
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 3 to 4:20pm
From January 9 through March 22, 2023
|Ravi Kittappa||Books for CRN 13886 $0|
Class details for CRN 13886
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.