MUC144 Contemporary Singing I
Explores sound creation using your voice as your instrument. Emphasizes vocal production techniques through a variety of musical styles. Introduces the process of song preparation for solo and ensemble. Incorporates current artists and industry styles. Includes rehearsals and performances. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|13831||In-person||Cascade MAHB 214|
Fridayfrom 11am to 1:50pm
From January 13 through March 24, 2023
|Mary M Kadderly||Books for CRN 13831 $0|
Class details for CRN 13831
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.