MUC127 Sound for Picture:Sound Design
Includes post-production dialog clean up, automated dialog replacement (ADR), foley, sound effects cues, environmental sounds, action cues, and score services. Covers advanced digital audio recording (DAW), editing, and mixing techniques on various industry standard DAW software workstations. Prerequisite: MM 126 or MUC 126. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|14972||Canceled||Cascade MAHB 101|
Fridayfrom 10am to 2:50pm
From January 13 through March 24, 2023
|Not applicable||Jordan B Eusebio||Books for CRN 14972 $0|
Class details for CRN 14972
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.